3.2 Breaks main site tags

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 3.2 Breaks main site tags

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    mountainx
    Participant

Tags only return events having that tag. All other tags are broken. When will this be fixed?

Leann
    Participant

I’m having the exact same problem. Regular tags all bring up an error unless they are events.

“Sorry, no content matched your criteria.”

David
    Participant

Same issue here. If I deactivate the Event Calendar plugin, then tag archive pages work again.

mhutchings
    Participant

I am having the same issue since I updated to the latest version of the plugin.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, folks. I’m so sorry for the delayed response. In our rush to work on a solution, we failed to get back to you to let you know that we heard your bug report and are working to get a resolution for you.

Please rest assured that this is absolutely a significant issue for us, and we’re looking to provide a workaround or release a hotfix as needed – our lead developer is looking into the matter and we’ll have a reply when we’ve got something substantive to report.

We appreciate everyone’s patience so far and will be back in touch soon!

Chris
    Participant

Hi guys,
    Sorry about the wait.
    We’ve developed a fix you can drop in your theme’s function.php file:
    https://gist.github.com/jazbek/7442734

Thanks for your patience,
    -Chris

mountainx
    Participant

Thank you for the reply. We are still in development so we are not in need of an urgent hotfix. I hope this fix will make it into the next release?

Kelly
    Participant

Thanks for that, mountainx. 🙂 Yes, the fix will definitely be rolled into our next maintenance release.

Did you have a chance to see if it resolved you issue?

Chris
    Participant

Hi guys,
    We haven’t heard from y’all in a while, so we’re going to assume everyone is good. Feel free to open a new ticket if this is not the case.

Thanks,
    -Chris

Leah

Hey there,

I just wanted to let you know that a fix for this issue is included in our upcoming version 3.3. Keep an eye out on your WordPress Plugins page for an update. Thanks for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘3.2 Breaks main site tags’ is closed to new replies.