$249 for 300, $499 for 1000

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator $249 for 300, $499 for 1000

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Have you gone completely friggin greedy or something? Have you lost your mind! Are you serious!!

You’ve gone too far, you’re already the most expensive ticketing plugin by over $400… no one in their right mind should pay $500 (discounted) for THEIR server to do the SAME THING as the 100 version. You don’t even have a mobile scanning setup that works!

Perhaps this was a brain fart, please correct that. ROFL at your decsision… #sodumb

I guess we’ll have to write and publish our own aggrigator.

Chris
    Participant

the sound of one hand clapping…

Geoff

Hi Chris, and happy Monday!

We hear you loud and clear, but I think you may have misunderstood the pricing for Event Aggregator.

The service is $99 per year but currently (as of this writing) discounted t0 $89. This is the exact same price as the Personal-level licenses for both our iCal Importer and Facebook Events plugins, which Event Aggregator is designed to replace down the road.

The price includes up to 100 scheduled imports in a given day — not to be confused with 100 events per day since an import is capable of fetching thousands of events at once. The price also includes the ability to import from Facebook, iCalendar and ICS files, which is like getting the Facebook Events and iCal Importer plugins at a two-for-one rate. Factor in that you can also import directly from Google Calendar and Meetup.com and Event Aggregator not only replaces those two plugins, but is more powerful and with more features than any of our other import plugin offerings.

And, we also decided to provide a free Event Aggregator licenses to anyone with an existing Facebook Events and iCal Importer license. That means the two Event Aggregator licenses in your account were completely free of charge. We provided those licenses to you both so you could give the service a try and to help with the transition should you decide to use it. But there’s no obligation on your end to use it — you still have the legacy plugins and may continue to use those instead. We are hoping you love it though and see how it actually saves you money as someone who was paying for two plugins instead of one. 🙂

I hope this helps clarify things a bit! I see you had already marked this thread as Resolved, but I wanted to make sure we had a chance to add an additional hand to that clapping.

Cheers and hope you had a great weekend!

Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘$249 for 300, $499 for 1000’ is closed to new replies.