24 hour clock format

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions 24 hour clock format

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Harald Stuckmann

Hi,

for a custumer website I need a calendar and what I’ve seen of your event calendar so far I do like very much. But before purchasing it I have two essential questions:
    1. is there a possibility to change the event calendar (pro) to a 24 hour clock format instead of am/pm, because this is completely unusual here in Europe.
    2. is it possible to implement paragraphs in the list view? Obviously the list view does not support the formatting of the daily or the single event view.

Thank you very much for your help

Harald

George
    Participant

Hey Harald,

Thanks for your interest in the plugin! I’m happy to answer your questions:

1. The Events Calendar, Events PRO, and all the add-ons just use whatever date settings are set in your WordPress installation itself – so if in Settings > General in your WordPress admin, you set the date and time options to use a 24-hour clock, then The Events Calendar, PRO, and the add-ons should all respect that without issue.

2. In list view, your event descriptions can actually have a lot of the same formatting abilities as any other content – paragraph tags, link tags, embdedded images, bold and italic text tags, etc. Are these the sort of content tags you mean?

Let me know if my answers here are helpful at all, or if you have any other questions or concerns – and if I didn’t address your questions accurately here, or missed a detail or two, please let me know in detail and we’ll give your questions another shot 🙂

Thanks,
    George

George
    Participant

Hello,

This issue’s been sitting here a while so I’m going to go ahead and close it for now – if other issues arise, don’t hesitate to come back and open a new ticket, and if you need to open a new ticket about the same issues you originally brought up here, please share a link to this original ticket so we can pick up where we left off.

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘24 hour clock format’ is closed to new replies.