2015 Events not Showing in Calendar View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 2015 Events not Showing in Calendar View

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    proimpact
    Participant

Strange. As you see posted in the public forum for the The Events Calendar on WP, my 2015 events are not showing in the Calendar View. They show in List view – just not calendar view. And, they do show in the Events Widgets in the sidebar… just not the calendar view.
    I’ve already disabled all plugins, commented out any javascript that might being pulled from iFrame. Changed to 2014 Theme… no change.
    I can’t get the events to show in the Calendar view past January.
    I’ve run a DB Optmizer to see if there was any crud in there that might be creating a conflict.

proimpact
    Participant

Update: Now the list view isn’t working. Returns page not found.

Brook
    Participant

That’s crazy! I can confirm, if I click through to yoursite.com/events/2015-01/ there is no February>> Link. Do you have an example of an event that you have created in february that’s not showing? If you wish to privately post such a URL, please check the box “Private Reply” when responding, and only Tribe staff will see it.

Thanks!

– Brook

proimpact
    Participant

This reply is private.

proimpact
    Participant

Replied with private link.

proimpact
    Participant

OK… I fixed it. When you said that you were looking for something in February, I created an event in February (Even though I had the April event already in place). As soon as I added the Feb event, I can click all the way through to April. I deleted the Feb event, since I don’t yet have a Feb Event and the calendar kept it’s settings. So you can forward to April. Somehow the program didn’t recognize the gap in dates.
    Looking at the WP Forum, others having problems with this as well… so you must have a bug somewhere.. Thanks.

Brook
    Participant

I just wanted to thank you for that extra information. I have been keep[ing an eye out for anyone with similar issues and will continue to do so. If we are able to narrow it down and isolate a bug, we would realyl want to fix that.

Thanks for posting. I am going to archive this topic since it is now resolved. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘2015 Events not Showing in Calendar View’ is closed to new replies.