2 small issues, 1 very confused site owner!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 2 small issues, 1 very confused site owner!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Eveleigh
    Participant

Hey there,

I just purchased the Personal license for my site. I’ve installed everything and activated all that was required. I’ve quickly run into 2 questions which have caught me out, I’d appreciate your help please!

1. Before I had created any events, the plugin created an event by itself, and it wasn’t a template example, it was an actual event of ours with the correct location, imagery etc. Where in the world did that come from?
    2. I’m looking to put my calendar on a specific page, with other content. Where can I find the shortcode for my calendar please?

Thank you!

Geoff B.

Good evening Stephen and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

1. Before I had created any events, the plugin created an event by itself, and it wasn’t a template example, it was an actual event of ours with the correct location, imagery etc. Where in the world did that come from?

This is an intriguing question. I am not sure exactly.
    I guess I would need to see the event in question.

Would you happen to have the URL of that event on hand ?

2. I’m looking to put my calendar on a specific page, with other content. Where can I find the shortcode for my calendar please?

Sure thing.

The 2 following articles should provide you with the complete list of all shortcodes:

1. https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/embedding-calendar-views-tribe_events-shortcode/
    2. https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-widget-shortcodes/

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Stephen Eveleigh
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Stephen,

Thank you for writing back.

I really do not know what happened with that automatically created event ?
    I have been doing this for a while, and it is the first I have heard of this.

If you want to investigate further, you would need to look at the database directly, or at least look at the published date and the author of the event.

I wish I had a better answer for you, but for now it’s the best one I have unfortunately.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘2 small issues, 1 very confused site owner!’ is closed to new replies.