2 Questions

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 2 Questions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mark Earl
    Participant

1) On the single event page, how can we make the featured image not be centered and be left justified with the text.

2) In our month view, when you hover over the event there is a black box that appears next to the title – not sure where/why this is happening.

Nico

Hi there Mark,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I can help you here 🙂

1) On the single event page, how can we make the featured image not be centered and be left justified with the text.

I think you could already sort this out, right? → http://68.168.120.58/~onlake/event/waiting-for-the-parade/2016-11-12/ – If not send me a link were I can see this.

2) In our month view, when you hover over the event there is a black box that appears next to the title – not sure where/why this is happening.

This is caused by a shadow added to the element in a theme stylesheet. You can remove these shadows by adding the following CSS to your theme (or child theme) stylesheet or via Simple Custom CSS plugin:

.tribe-events-tooltip h4 {
    -webkit-box-shadow: none !important;
    box-shadow: none !important;
    }

Please let me know about this,
    Best,
    Nico

Mark Earl
    Participant

Yes, we were able to get a working solution for the featured image. Thanks for the other fix.

One more question: In the month view, we are seeing a few format issues. For the events at the top at the beginning of the month, when you hover over part of the pop up is showing up under the header. And when you hover over an event with a featured image, the sizes are different depending on the image so it pushes text further.

Nico

Thanks for confirming Mark! Let’s tackle these new issues you mention:

One more question: In the month view, we are seeing a few format issues. For the events at the top at the beginning of the month, when you hover over part of the pop up is showing up under the header.

Use this CSS, it will change the heade display mode which might affect other things, but it’s the most straight forward solution:

.site-header {
    position: static;
    }

And when you hover over an event with a featured image, the sizes are different depending on the image so it pushes text further.

Our plugin uses the ‘medium’ WordPress thumbnail size. The image width and crop behaviour changes depending the configuration of said size. You can change the size for it in WP-Admin > Settings > Media. You can find more infor about it here → WordPress Post Thumbnails.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Questions’ is closed to new replies.