2 plugins only no update and support

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions 2 plugins only no update and support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Patrick

hi,

i want to know what is the best price you can offer me just for the pro features of events tickets plus and event calendar pro without the support and updates for 1 year, just the features. i’m experienced with computers and don’t need the support nor the update. if you can give me a standalone price just for the update it will be great.

Thank you for your time and i’m waiting for an answer from you as soon as possible.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, we do not offer separate prices for our plugins without updates and support. If you’re not sure if the plugins are a good match for your needs, we do have a 30 day refund period on all of our plugins.

Give them a try and see how they work. I think you’ll find that they are worth every penny.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2 plugins only no update and support’ is closed to new replies.