2 idears

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Knud K
    Participant

1) Build in functionality to decide which file types for file upload that should be avalaible.

2) In the content area where the user can describe thier event, it should be possible to add a PDF and have it show up as an image

thanks
    Knud
    Denmark

George
    Participant

Hey Knud,

Thanks for sharing these ideas. I have not either idea suggested before, so they may not be very popular, but I will take note of these ideas. If other folks mention wanting the similar sort of thing, then it’s something that could totally some day make it into our plugins.

To set your expectations honestly though, at this time these things would likely not make into our plugins any time soon—any time in the next 6 months, for example.

Just wanted to be honest about that, and about what you can expect—however, I am also being honest that if we start hearing more and more people request this, we will totally consider adding it to our products!

Cheers!
    George

Knud K
    Participant

Hi George

All righty … but can I have an PDF file uploaded in an event?

thanks
    Knud

George
    Participant

Hey Knud,

Our plugins currently don’t provide this feature at this time. 🙁

Sorry to disappoint!
    George

Sally Newcomb
    Participant

I need this feature too. Knud K, you can vote for it on the suggested features page:
    https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas?query=pdf

George
    Participant

Thanks for posting that, Sally!

Definitely vote up the idea on UserVoice and leave comments there if you have further details you’d like to add.

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘2 idears’ is closed to new replies.