2 Event Listings 1 Ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus 2 Event Listings 1 Ticket

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Ruszkowski
    Participant

Hello I have an event listed that is a 3 day event (an Open House). On one day of this event here is a concert. I have an event created for the Open House, I also have created an event for the concert. What I want to do is have tickets for the concert available from the Open House page (along with the other ticket options). I was thinking I can just make 2 products and put a different one in each event, simple enough. Now here is the issue… there are only 350 tickets available for the concert, what I would like to do is list the same ticket option (product) in 2 events. Any idea how I might be able to that?

Hopefully that makes sense.

Thanks,
    Dave

Geoff

Hello there, Dave! Thanks for getting in touch.

Interesting question. While reusing tickets in multiple events isn’t a feature we currently support here, I imagine you would be able to make it happen with some custom development.

For example, you might be able to use theย tribe_events_get_ticket() function to output a specific ticket within your event.

A similar feature request was posted on our UserVoice page. I’d definitely suggest adding your vote if it’s something you’d like to see considered in a future release.

Sorry I don’t have more of a concrete solution for you here, but does this help answer your question? Please let me know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi Dave! This thread’s been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to let us know if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. ๐Ÿ™‚

Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Event Listings 1 Ticket’ is closed to new replies.