2.0.9 Pro Update Issues

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 2.0.9 Pro Update Issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Seth
    Participant

Hi,

I successfully updated Events Calendar to 2.0.9, but now have an error that says “The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 2.0.8. Please update now.”

When I click on “update now”, I then get a message that says “The plugin is at the latest version.” But, when I look in my downloads on Tribe, there is a 2.09 download available.

I downloaded it from Tribe, but am unsure how to proceed. Do I install the new plugin? Will it overwrite everything else?

Thanks!

Barry

Hi Seth,

Unfortunately there have been a few reports detailing the same problem. Are you in a position to download a fresh copy of Events Calendar PRO (2.0.9) and upload it to your web hosting account by FTP?

If you can and if that resolves the problem I’d love to hear back from you. As a precaution, please do take the time to back-up first!

Seth
    Participant

I can do that. What should I back-up specifically? Everything or can I just back-up my events?

wcmlibrary
    Participant

I downloaded a fresh version, but I can’t easily upload through ftp. I wanted to just upload in the plugin page, but it told me I already had a version there. I don’t use ftp to change anything on my site. I am using an elegant theme and all wp changes are made through the wp dashboard. Please let me know what I should do. Thank you. Leslie

Barry

I’d recommend everything – not because I think it’s likely something will go wrong, but just because if there was a problem it’s better to be safe and have a copy of your database and all the files than be sorry and have a non-functional site and no way of restoring it.

I’m definitely not trying to scare you or deter you from updating, though!

Before you do anything though – and this also applies to anyone else who might be experiencing problems with this – can you double check that your license key has A) been entered and B) is correct? If not, there’s a possibility that that is the real problem.

Seth
    Participant

I do get an error on my license that says “Sorry, this key is out of installs.” Which is odd, because the key was bought in August.

Barry

I’m not sure what sort of license you have – but is it possible you have used your key on different sites/domains and have therefore exceeded the terms of the license?

If you aren’t sure or need further help in this regard I’d encourage you to email Rob for assistance, there’s not a lot I can do to help with licensing issues like this.

Rob’s email address is [email protected].

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘2.0.9 Pro Update Issues’ is closed to new replies.