Help Desk

1RSVP for 1 holder/mail

Right now I am used a free one. On the pro version, is it possible to lock per holder or email address only can do only one reservation? I mean not to set a a read-only default value to 1, but more like email checking already reserved or not if users do a RSVP.

Thx

Hi Zee,

Thanks for reaching out! This is not currently a setting that is available in our free or paid versions, but limiting RSVPs could be done with a customization. If you’d like to give it a shot, I’d recommend taking a look at this thread, which has some info on limiting RSVPs (note that this solution will limit RSVPs in general, but additional work would be required to do it on a per-user basis) along with our themer’s guide, which has some great information on customizing our plugins.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help with!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team