1970 what is everywhere!!! and duplicates galore!

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator 1970 what is everywhere!!! and duplicates galore!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bradley
    Participant

so all of the recent imports are all now posting 1970 plus the importer is pulling in multiple imports of the same event, upwards of 5-10. We tried deleting them and checking import, Epic Fail!

I need this fixed ASAP.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Bradley!

Thanks for reaching out to us and I’m really sorry you are having this issue. ?

Unfortunately, this is a known issue so I will set this thread’s status to pending fix and link it to the bug report so the team will let you know when the bug fix is released in a future version.

The issue seems to be only when Event Update Authority is set to “Import events but preserve local changes to event fields.” I know it’s not ideal, but in the meantime if setting another option works for you I would encourage to do so.

You can get to that setting in Events > Settings > Imports tab under the Event Update Authority and you should select one of the other options to prevent the issue.

To narrow down the problem, could you tell me if you are having this issue while importing Facebook events or from other sources?

Thanks and let me know if any other questions.

Best!

Victor

Bradley
    Participant

So we had to remove all of those dates and noticed that there is not a bulk restore and/or the ability to search for venues. What is the status of those in future builds?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Bradley!

Thanks for coming back.

Unfortunately, that functionality is not built in with our plugins. I sure see the value in having something like that in our plugins. So I encourage you to visit our user voice and post it as a new idea so other users may vote for it and we can add the feature in a future version. Here > https://tribe.uservoice.com

Let me know if you have other questions.

Best!

Victor

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 1st May 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-1st-may-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘1970 what is everywhere!!! and duplicates galore!’ is closed to new replies.