1970-01-01 comes up as date for imported Facebook events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator 1970-01-01 comes up as date for imported Facebook events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    4smartbiz
    Participant

After the most recent update this happened.

I know this is not “useful” feedback, but, for crying out loud at least the old Facebook importer actually worked. Between having to manually import several times a month because some “unknown” error and now this. I’m about a month away from installing Facebook importer and giving up on this feature if you guys don’t put more effort into bringing it up to parity with your older and abandoned product.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/wrong-start-date-1-jan-1970-of-events-imported-from-facebook-2/

Courtney

Hello

Thanks for reaching out to us and I’m really sorry you are having this issue. ?

Unfortunately, this is a known issue so I linked this thread to the bug report so the team will let you know when the bug fix is released in a future version.

The issue seems to be only when Event Update Authority is set to “Import events but preserve local changes to event fields.” I know it’s not ideal, but in the meantime if setting another option works for you I would encourage to do so.

You can get to that setting in Events > Settings > Imports tab under the Event Update Authority and you should select one of the other options to prevent the issue.

Let me know if any other questions.

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 1st May 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-1st-may-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘1970-01-01 comes up as date for imported Facebook events’ is closed to new replies.