17 Pending Orders?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus 17 Pending Orders?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m not sure what’s going on but I’ve got over 17 orders just in pending limbo?

I’ve got the option set to auto approve sales so tickets get mailed out upon sale so I’m really at a loss for what to do

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

When you say you have the option set to auto-approve sales, can you please clarify what you are referring to? By default, there is not a way to auto-complete orders automatically, but I see that you are using the WooCommerce Autocomplete Orders plugin. Can you tell me what you have set under WooCommerce > Settings > Extra Options > Autocomplete Orders?

Also, is it just ticket orders that this is happening on, or is it occurring with other orders on your site as well that do not contain tickets?

Mike
    Participant

Hi,

All we have our ticket orders. We don’t sell anything else.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks for clarifying Mike!

Since this does not sound like it’s exclusive to ticket orders and setting the order status lives in the realm of WooCommerce, this is going to be outside the scope of support that we are able to provide here in our forums. I would recommend first testing for conflicts to see if there is something else interfering (I did a quick test on my end with this plugin but was not able to recreate this issue – orders are autocompleting for me) and then reaching out to the plugin author if you need further assistance.

I’m sorry that I’m not able to help you out with this, but if you run into any issues with Event Tickets Plus or Events Calendar Pro, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘17 Pending Orders?’ is closed to new replies.