100% Width?

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets 100% Width?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stacy
    Participant

How do yo make the calendar 100% width? I see in the code a max-width:1000px with no class or id to attach to?

Geoff B.

Good morning Stacy and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I see in the code a max-width:1000px with no class or id to attach to?

The DIV you are referring to does not come from our code per se.
    In fact, you can test that by temporarily reverting back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen.

With that in mind, the first thing I would recommend is to try different settings for Events Template under Events -> Settings -> Display

Could you also please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘100% Width?’ is closed to new replies.