100 imports Daily question

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator 100 imports Daily question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    karen
    Participant

If Aggregator allows 100 imports daily, and I set my events up for Monthly, What DAY of the month do they run on? or do they all run on the same day, counting as 100 for that one day of the month. I mean, is it possible to Stagger these? OR effectively can I only have 100 import schedules. ? Hope this makes sense. Thanks!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Karen,

Thanks for reaching out! That is a great question!

The import will always run on the day of the month when you set it up. So if you set it up today (April 24th), then it will always run on the 24th of the month.

If you set it up on January 31st, then likely they will only run in month’s that have 31 days.

You can set up multiple scheduled imports for different days of the month, so that you import 100 every day. If you have an import set up for a day that has more than 100, then the ones above 100 will fail and they will not be rescheduled for later.

I hope this clarifies. Let me know if you have more questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘100 imports Daily question’ is closed to new replies.