1 event showing 6 times in calendar view!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 1 event showing 6 times in calendar view!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ads
    Participant

Hi, I have created 1 event which runs over a period of 8 days. Start date = 8th Jan and end date = 15th Jan. Why is it showing 8 instances of my event in Calendar view!? Please see my screen shot – http://twentyfourteen-cnet-training.com.gridhosted.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Screen-shot-2013-10-16-at-09.46.41.png

Thanks

Chris
    Participant

Hi there,
    I guess I’m a bit confused since that’s how the calendar is intended to behave. How did you expect the calendar to depict the length of the event?

-Chris

ads
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for the reply, I expect it to only show on the day it starts. To me it looks like there are 8 events! If there is no solution to this then my calendar will look very messy when I start to add lots more events.

Chris
    Participant

Hi there.
    Unfortunately Events Calendar Pro is not designed to work this way. You’re more than welcome to try to attempt using our templating system to make it behave in this fashion, assuming you have PHP knowledge using our Themer’s guide.

-Chris

ads
    Participant

OK, I guess I could edit the event and change it’s duration to 1 day, then create a custom field to show end date? This way my event will only show up one on the calendar?

Chris
    Participant

That’s correct

-Chris

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, ads. As it’s been more than a couple of weeks since your last post, I’m going to close this thread. Please feel free to open a new one if you choose to pursue this further.

Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘1 event showing 6 times in calendar view!’ is closed to new replies.