Zero result filters vs. limiting of options

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Zero result filters vs. limiting of options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    G16 Media GmbH
    Participant

Hi, before buying I was wondering if we can set up a limiting of the filter options depending on the selection instead to have many zero result actions.

Ex.:
    We have 3 dates
    1st Monday by Anne
    2nd Wednesday by Anne
    3rd Friday by Clark

Choosing Wendesday and Clark will bring up zero results

Our goal: As choosing Wednesday Clark would not be left as an option

Just like here https://www.buchner-shop.de/seminare

2nd Question: Is it possible to choose custom facetts by the admin for ex. triggered by custom fields? Just like Magento, were I can choose the attribute, wich I like to have as criteria for the filtering?

Shelby
    Participant

Hey there,

Thanks for posting, & I’m happy to help.:)

Unfortunately, both of these requests would require some customization that we can’t provide on these forums. However, we do have some resources for guidance doing that here. If you need to find someone to help with the customizations, we also have some tips for finding help here.

Hope this helps, and thanks for understanding!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Zero result filters vs. limiting of options’ is closed to new replies.