Help Desk

which ticketing plugin requires italian translation?

looking to translate a ticketing plugin for in Italian – i noticed a post from a user Daniele that one has already been done.. can someone from modern tribe let me know of one that hasnt been done? would love a free copy of one of the ticket plugins 😉

oops. didnt notice the master list!
    Looks like all the plugins are already done in italian? 🙁

Hi aurelio,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in translating our plugins! We’d love to have your help. Although most of our plugins have been translated into Italian, a number of the translations are getting outdated. Community Events, WooCommerce Tickets, and Eventbrite Tickets could all use an update. I would love to have you update The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO too. Also, we do not yet have any Italian translation for our Shopp Tickets plugin.

I would be happy to give you licenses for plugins you’d like in exchange for translations of the above plugins. Just let me know which you’re working on, and be sure to follow the instructions in our Getting Started post for updating existing translations. You can then post your completed translations here. Thank you so much for your help!

Best,

Leah

i’ll get started on Shopp 🙂