When Filter Bar Activated, Fatal Error in Events Calendar PRO

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar When Filter Bar Activated, Fatal Error in Events Calendar PRO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Wilson
    Participant

This week I purchased and activated the most recent versions of Events Calendar PRO, Community Events, and Filter Bar.

Without Filter Bar activated, Events Calendar PRO seems to work just fine: http://www.galleriadomain.org/events.

Once I activate Filter Bar and go to my website’s calendar, I get the following error message:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function tribe_get_venue_label_plural() in /home2/galle41/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-filterbar/lib/tribe-filter-view.class.php on line 296

I have no idea what that could be referring to. Can someone offer a hand? Thanks!

I’m using WordPress 3.7.4 with Graphene theme 1.8.2.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Wilson,

Thanks for your recent purchases and reaching out to us!

The “tribe_get_venue_label_plural” function is defined within our Core Events Calendar plugin that’s available within the WordPress repository. You’ll need this plugin activated on your site in addition to the other premium add-ons. If you do have this plugin activated, ensure that it is also updated to the latest version.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Participant

Thanks for the help.

Yes, I have the Core Events Calendar plugin, but it was an older version. When I went to update it, I received a notice that it was the most up to date version, so I went ahead with installing PRO, Community and Filter Bar.

Turns out it wasn’t the most up to date version. I manually updated, which seems to have worked.

Thanks again.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Wilson,

No problem! I’m glad you were able to get this issue resolved.

I’ll go ahead and close this ticket for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘When Filter Bar Activated, Fatal Error in Events Calendar PRO’ is closed to new replies.