Week view still wrong.

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Week view still wrong.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mastafu
    Participant

Did you even tested it on polish WP before realising ?

Here have a look, clean install of polish WP 3.7.1
    http://mastafu.hostit.pl/temp/week-view3.2.PNG

Please fix it or advice what to do, with all marked areas.

mastafu
    Participant

Month view is fine … and others. So why not week view 🙂 ?
    http://mastafu.hostit.pl/temp/month-view-ok.PNG

Leah

Hi mastafu,

I am very, very sorry about how this has gone. I made a mistake here and I apologize. When we were testing for our 3.2 release we worked on a very similar ticket to fix the translation for Day View. I was mistakenly thinking that the fix for that issue would also correct Week View, and I see now that I was wrong. I confirmed that indeed, Week View is still broken. You are totally right, and this is my fault.

Now that we’ve realized my mistake, we have a #1 priority ticket to fix Week View. Unfortunately, we can’t do that until our next release in December. If you need to find a different calendar to use, I totally understand and I can refund your purchase. Or if you’re willing to stick with us a bit longer, I’d be happy to give you a free plugin or renewal as a way of apology. You also might try using a string-by-string translation plugin like Say What to translate the date in Week View for now.

Thank you very much for keeping up with this ticket and helping me to see the problem, and to see that it was not fixed in 3.2. I apologize again for messing this up, and I hope you can forgive me.

Sincerely,
    Leah

mastafu
    Participant

Dont’t You even say things like, you can always find new plugin, because I can’t. I commited a month of development and there is no chance to change it now.

To fix things you need to release small snippets on day basis. Not in 3.3. I mentioned that before. This is how it should be done.

3.3 Should be a new feature plus fixed released between 3.2 and 3.3 !!

Chris
    Participant

Hi there,
    We do fixes on a monthly basis. This helps us keep a steady, reliable schedule of releases.
    Please keep the comments you post on our forum reasonable and understanding. If you’d like, we’d be more than willing to refund the money you paid for Events Calendar Pro if you email pro [at] tri.be

In the interim, I’ll close this thread. You’re more than welcome to email my manager, Rob, at pro [at] tri.be, if you’d like to voice your concerns about the release schedule to him.

-Chris

Leah

Hey there,

I just wanted to let you know that a fix for this issue is included in our upcoming version 3.3. Keep an eye out on your WordPress Plugins page for an update. Thanks for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Leah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Week view still wrong.’ is closed to new replies.