Week view CSS

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Week view CSS

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dupagechildrens
    Participant

Hi Tribe,
    I just upgraded to the most recent version of both The Events Calendar and PRO, and the only issue I’ve discovered is the week view display. I had a similar problem previously, which turned out to be a CSS conflict with my theme. Right now, it looks like the div.tribe-grid-header is not displaying properly. Could someone look at it to see the source?

Casey
    Participant

dupagechildrens,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Can you try temporarily reverting to the default 2013 theme to see if this issue persists? I suspect that this is an issue with your theme, but just want to narrow it down a bit before troubleshooting further. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

dupagechildrens
    Participant

Casey,
    I temporarily activated 2013 and found the week view displayed correctly, so it looks like it’s a theme conflict. In resolving a similar issue in a previous TEC release, it turned out to be the theme’s use of “column” and “columns” as CSS classes to be the problem, so I added some CSS lines in my style.css to reslove it. May be a similar issue here?

Casey
    Participant

dupagechildrens,
    Yes, it appears that might be the resolution here as well, since week view uses the .column class. Hopefully that helps you get things resolved. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

mggillespie
    Participant

dupagechildrens,
    I am running into something similar, do you mind sharing the css you added to resolve the conflict? Thank you

dupagechildrens
    Participant

Casey,
    I still need some help. I’ve narrowed it down to this issue:
    ‘div.tribe-grid-header.clearfix’ height is 25px, ignoring it’s children’s height of 47px set inline (dynamically?) of ‘div.tribe-grid-header.clearfix div.tribe-grid-content-wrap .column’.

In my style.css:
    .tribe-events-week .column {
    float: inherit;
    display: inherit;
    margin: inherit;
    position: relative;
    }

.tribe-grid-content-wrap {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    }

The above CSS cancels out my theme’s .column styles, so those aren’t active, but I think those lines are causing a different problem now. Any suggestions?

URL: http://dupagechildrens.org/events/week/
    Theme: Green Earth (by Goodlayers)

Casey
    Participant

Unfortunately we can’t typically provide support for layout conflicts with third-party themes like this, but at first glance, you might try removing the padding on the .column element like this:

.tribe-events-grid .tribe-grid-content-wrap .column {
    padding:0;
    }

Hopefully that does the trick. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

dupagechildrens
    Participant

Thank you, Casey!

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/lo

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Week view CSS’ is closed to new replies.