Week lacks translations

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Week lacks translations

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mastafu
    Participant

Regarding problems with translating Week, list element. There is more problems there.

Looks like whole thing is not being translated properly, please check on screen

http://mastafu.hostit.pl/temp/week-translation-issue.PNG

Leah

Hi Mastafu,

Thanks for posting. Some elements of the calendar, such as days of the week and month names, are translated by WordPress itself and not via our plugin translations. This means that if you do not have the WordPress translation files loaded for your language you will see some untranslated words in your calendar, even with your language set in wp-config. To fix this, you’ll need to download and install WordPress for your language. Then the Week View (and other Views) should be fully translated.

Best,
    Leah

mastafu
    Participant

I have translations in here
    wp-content\\plugins\\events-calendar-pro\\lang\\tribe-events-calendar-pro-pl_PL.po
    All other views are translated and work fine, ie. day, month, photo, map and so on. I mentioned this before in other post, and I was told that Your team will have a look at this issue.

It is just whole Week view that is not translated.

Leah

Hi Mastufu,

Please try adding the WordPress language files for Polish as described in the link above. If that doesn’t correct the issue, then we can troubleshoot further. But that should translate the rest of the Week View.

Best,
    Leah

mastafu
    Participant

This reply is private.

jeroenjoosen
    Participant

I have the same problem. The month view is correct but in the week view the month and days of the week and day numbers are in english.

Leah

Thanks for clarifying mastafu.

I believe we have fixed this in the upcoming 3.2 release. That will be available soon, and should solve this issue. Keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for an available download. And definitely let me know if that works, or if you are still seeing the same issue when running the new code.

Best,
    Leah

mastafu
    Participant

Good, I am really waiting for the 3.2. Mainly for this reason and for badly working map view.
    However soon is something we hear from couple of weeks 😉 and our clients (for whom we build websites using your plugin) do not like hearing soon as a answer to their question 🙁

Leah

Hey mastafu. Soon does sometimes mean weeks, but in this case it means last night 😉 Check your updates page!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Week lacks translations’ is closed to new replies.