Visual Composer shortcode appear in the listing

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Visual Composer shortcode appear in the listing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    alix
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using event calendar and filter bar plugin to display a list of events. I also have Visual Composer plugin installed on my website. So in the list the excerpt is showing the text but also the the visual Composer button shortcode, it’s like your plugin can’t see the difference between text and shortcode.. Is it possible to fixe that please? I have a hard time to explain to my clients that the weird text is the button, and double the content in the excerpt section is not really an option.

Any ideas?

Thank you for your help
    Alix

Neill

Hi Alix

Sorry to hear you were having some troubles with this.

This particular issue has come up a few times and our team has done some thinking around this issue. Unfortunately there is no fix for it in the works at the moment – but we do have a blog post that explains the situation and offers a work around for this issue:

https://theeventscalendar.com/the-trouble-with-excerpts/

Let me know if this helps in your particular instance?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual Composer shortcode appear in the listing’ is closed to new replies.