Vertical Filter is not working any more

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Vertical Filter is not working any more

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Marianne Steiner
    Participant

After the last Filter bar update (last night), the vertical Filter ist noch working any more. I deactivated nothing, ’cause the filterbar worked very good before I went to bed last night!

Marianne Steiner
    Participant

I found a way, to result my problem. I replaced the following file with the one form my stored plugin (before the last update): filter-view.css and filter-view.min.css.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Marianne,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It looks like this is a known bug with the latest version of the plugin.

I’ve added your thread here to our internal ticket for tracking this issue. You’ll be notified here as we make progress on this one.

Your current solution is a good workaround until there is an update to address this one.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Kelly
    Participant

I have the same problems 🙁
    Only horizontally works.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Kelly,

Thanks for reaching out here!

We have a fix coming for this in an upcoming maintenance release however, try the following CSS added to your theme’s stylesheet as a temporary fix here:

.tribe-events-filters-vertical {
    float: left;
    width: 25%;
    }

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to inform you that we’ve just published a series of updates to our products that fixes a number of issues.

We’ve fixed the Filter Bar layout issues reported here.

Learn more about this release—version 4.3.3—in the official release notes here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-3-3-event-tickets-4-3-3-premium-plugins/

Thanks for your patience while we fixed this!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Vertical Filter is not working any more’ is closed to new replies.