Vertical Filter bar not display correctly

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Vertical Filter bar not display correctly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cheryl
    Participant

Hello, I have the filter bar set to vertical, however on page load the bar is showing horizontal and you can’t see any of the filters. I’ve done all the necessary updates yet still I’m having this issue. Please can you assist in fixing this.

Thanks
    Tracy

Cheryl
    Participant

Hi there, is anyone able to assist me with this? It’s quite urgent.

Thanks
    Tracy

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Tracy!

Thanks for reaching out to us. I’d be happy to help you with that issue.

First, let me apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We are dealing with a high volume of threads at the moment and we are slowly getting back to normal response times.

I had a closer inspection to your site and it I can see the output for the filters is that of the vertical ones, so this looks like a conflict with your theme.

Could you please switch to a default theme (like Twenty Seventeen) and see if any difference?

If it shows fine on a default theme, then you could try using a different template in your theme by going to WP Admin > Events > Settings > Display tab and under Events template select a different one to see if any of them work.

Please let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Vertical Filter bar not display correctly’ is closed to new replies.