Venue titles not showing

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Venue titles not showing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Claire
    Participant

Hello

We have the Filter Bar add on installed.
    As you can see at the following URL https://oaspa.org/events/list/ โ€“ some of the venue titles are not showing.
    Do you perhaps know why. Is there something that has not been filled in? Which field does the Filter Bar use to show a title there?

Thank you in advance.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Claire,

Thanks for reaching out!

I want to make sure I’m understanding exactly what you’re asking for, could you possibly send me some screenshots denoting the changes you want to make? This will help me give you better guidance in this matter if I understand the application of your request more directly (plus I’m a visual person).

In the meantime, I think you may find our Themer’s Guide and our Filter Bar new user primerย helpful for the types of changes you’re trying to make. ๐Ÿ™‚ Once I hear back from you, hopefully I can give you more specific resources.

Cheers!

Shelby ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Venue titles not showing’ is closed to new replies.