Usyng polylang I get two Categories "Events" and I Delete the wrong one… HELP!

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Usyng polylang I get two Categories "Events" and I Delete the wrong one… HELP!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Silvia
    Participant

hi,

after installing Polylang, I found in my TheEventsCalendar 2 “events” categories, one for italian and one without any language association.

I need only one of them, and deleted the wrong category “Events” by mistake, so now when I clic on “All events” the result it’s a 404 page error.

Can you help me?

The broken link it’s visible as “« Tutti gli Eventi ” (See all events) just under the image in this page:
    http://www.maremma24.it/it/event/ho-conosciuto-pasolini-nel-1972/

Cheers

Silvia Lupano

Geoff B.

Good evening Silvia and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the 404 error message you are getting.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

In this specific case, http://www.maremma24.it/events/ is not a category page, but rather the calendar’s main URL.

You should be able to get that back by going to Events -> Settings -> General.
    Once there, look for the Events URL slug , adapt it to your liking and re-save this setting page.

You also might need to re-save your permalinks in the process.

Also, while I am at it, please know that for now, we officially do not support Polylang, but rather WPML (which we are in the process of supporting even better).
    That being said, many of our customers have been able to get Polylang to work great with our plugin.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Usyng polylang I get two Categories "Events" and I Delete the wrong one… HELP!’ is closed to new replies.