Updated Plugin Broke Website

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Updated Plugin Broke Website

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike

Hello:

When your plugin to the latest version, it broke. Please look at shininglightevents.com. Please let me know if you need login etc. We tried to revert back to the previous version and it’s still not working.

MB

George
    Participant

Hey there,

We ran into an issue with the packaging of the 4.3.1 update of The Events Calendar, Event Tickets, and Events Calendar Pro.

The main way to resolve these problems is to DELETE previously-installed versions of these three plugins. This will not delete event or tickets data.

Once done, then download fresh copies of plugin files. You can do so for The Events Calendar 4.3.1.1 at http://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar

Ensure that you install fresh new copies of The Events Calendar 4.3.1.1, not 4.3.1. Same for Events Calendar Pro if you have it: install fresh copies for 4.3.1.1, which we released Thursday evening, and Event Tickets 4.3.1.1

Thank you so much for your patience! Please let us know if you have further questions on this matter or anything else we can try to help with.

Sincerely,
    George

Mike

So, do we delete those 3 plugins as well as the Event Ticket Plus by Modern Tribe?

George
    Participant

You should need to delete Event Tickets Plus, though you should deactivate it and any other premium add-on plugins while doing the above process.

Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Updated Plugin Broke Website’ is closed to new replies.