Update + new add ons

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Update + new add ons

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Romanian Translation updated

OK, I know you guys are on temporary vacation, but I just came back from mine. So sorry for the delay, here is the correct (I hope) version of all translations, up to date (The other topic was marked as resolved so I reposted here): https://www.dropbox.com/s/2eo6fbatugobp8q/traduceri%20cosmin.zip

Leah

Thank you for posting these! I have a lot of translations to go through, but I’ll try to test these as soon as possible. I’ll be back in touch once I do. Thank you for contributing!

Best,

Leah

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks so much for all your hard work on these, and your patience while I got them tested. I have tested and added your updates to EDD Tickets, WooCommerce Tickets, Shopp Tickets, WPEC Tickets, Eventbrite Tickets, and Facebook Events.

We recently had a problem where our .pot files for some plugins were not properly updated, so unfortunately there were missing strings. I’ve updated the files and added the new ones to our Getting Started post for people to use. If you’re willing, it would be great for you to download those and update the .po files for The Events Calendar, Community Events, and Filter Bar. That will update those and you’ll have a few more strings to translate. Then I can add those translations as well.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you again for your work here! Let me know if you need any coupons in exchange for your hard work.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Update + new add ons’ is closed to new replies.