Untranslatable strings for Event Tickets

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Untranslatable strings for Event Tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Barbara
    Participant

See attached images. You can see that the strings are translated (and have been so for a long time), but are not showing up as such in the Events > Settings tab.

Cliff

Hi Hans.

The text for ‘Default currency symbol’ exists in The Events Calendar itself but uses the tribe-common text domain, which is probably the source of this issue.

I’ll log this bug internally with our developers and mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to inform you that we’ve just published a series of updates to our products that fixes a number of issues.

The issues reported here should be fixed with these updates.

Learn more about this release—version 4.3.3—in the official release notes here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-3-3-event-tickets-4-3-3-premium-plugins/

Thanks for your patience in waiting for a fix!
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Untranslatable strings for Event Tickets’ is closed to new replies.