Tribe Bar 'Search by month' results page has no 'Filter bar'

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Tribe Bar 'Search by month' results page has no 'Filter bar'

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DAVE
    Participant

Hi,

If I use the main search tribe search bar to narrow events ‘By month’ the sidebar ‘Filter Bar’ disapears when the new events filter in.

What template does the results page use for this, I cannot find it. The body class references:

– tribe-events-filter-view
    – events-gridview
    – events-archive

Though I cannot located those templates currently.

Thanks.

Geoff

Hello Dave–thanks for getting in touch!

The template used for the results should match the default view you have selected in Events > Settings > Display. Given that you mentioned events-gridview is referenced, I’d imagine that the Month View template is your default.

You can either check out the default template, which is located at /plugins/the-events-calendar/views/default-template.php. Or, you can dig deeper into the specific template for Month View at /views/month.php as well as the modules for it located in the /views/month subdirectory.

Does this help you locate the template you’re looking for? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

DAVE
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for those.

The issue seems to be after Ajax runs and updates the calendar, the filter bar sidebar plugin disappears.

Does this add/remove any body classes?

Thanks.

Geoff

Good question. Filter Bar does include body classes, but doesn’t inject them when running. In other words, they’re already there independent of AJAX. It does toggle the tribe-filters-open and tribe-filters-closed body classes, but nothing else that I saw when testing.

Do you see any JS conflicts when you view the console? If you have a link you can share, I’d be happy to look at it as well to see if I notice anything off the bat.

Cheers!
    Geoff

DAVE
    Participant

I was calling in tribe_get_template_part( ‘modules/bar’ ) inside ‘month/content’ which was causing this error, that caused the error.

Thanks.

Geoff

Nice work! I’m glad you were able to pin that down. 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new one if anything else comes up and we’d be happy to help.

Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Tribe Bar 'Search by month' results page has no 'Filter bar'’ is closed to new replies.