Translations not working

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Translations not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ramona Bechter

Dear Support team

I don’t know what i should do to get the translations working, i’ve tried everything:
    I edited the themes languages files: doesn’t work.
    So then i downloaded the stable german translation from tribe-events github and put them into /wp-content/languages/plugins/ : doesn’t work. I put them into /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lang : doesn’t work.
    So i edited the strings in the plugins templates directly – doesn’t work either.
    Then i was looking in the other support threads and saw some additional translation in the functions.php. I copied the code and modified the translations but that doesn’t work either. I’m really stuck now since nothing seems to work.

You can find an example here: http://stugutld.cyon.link/moosrank/spezialwoche/
    It should say “Vorherige Veranstaltungen” instead of “Previous Veranstaltungen” and “Nächste Veranstaltungen” instead of “Next Veranstaltungen” and “Weitere Infos” instead of “Find out more”. I found the strings in the .po files but the website won’t take the translations and i really don’t have any idea why. (It’s not the first time where i have to translate strings from the event tribe plugin and i never had that much problems).

Thank you for your feedback.

Best regards
    Ramona

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using the Events Calendar.

Here on the pre-sales & translation forum, I’m afraid we do not provide support. I would ask that you take any support questions across to our wordpress.org forum – our staff scan it periodically and other community members may also be able to help out.

The Events Calendar

This does include translation issues as that forum was to collect translations only and not resolve issues with them.

Thanks again!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Translations not working’ is closed to new replies.