Translation on list view

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Translation on list view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eric
    Participant

I have updated our plugin. I use Loco Translate to translate certain words. Now I have translated ‘Buy Now!’ en ‘%s tickets left’ to Dutch. The words stay in English. Do you have a solution to this?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Eric,

If the translation appeared before and it stopped working after a recent update, then probably you will need to run a ‘Sync’ in Loco Translate.

Open the file you are translating and you should be able to click on the Sync button at the top. This will update the source (English) strings in your translation. Then check if the translation is there and that it’s not set to ‘Fuzzy’.

If the issue is still there afterwards, then please send me a screenshot and I can take a deeper look.

Cheers,
    Andras

Eric
    Participant

I’ve resolved the issue. Thanks for the support!

Barry

Excellent — glad you’re all sorted!

As a sidenote, if you’re happy with our product and can spare just a couple of minutes it would be greatly appreciated if you could leave us a review over on our wordpress.org page. Thank you 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Translation on list view’ is closed to new replies.