Translate the search in the filter bar and the Next/previous options

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Translate the search in the filter bar and the Next/previous options

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by alix.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    alix
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve managed to translate in french the categories in the filter bar with WPML Multilangual Plugin, however I couldn’t find where to translate the string for the Event from search bar and the Search by Keyword bar.

I currently have :

Évènements À Partir De (Events From) but It suppose to be Évènements à partir de with only caps at the begining of the first word.

– Keyword : I need Mot-clé in french

Next Events >> : I have Evénements >> suivant (With¨>>¨in the middle) Suppose to be Evénements suivant >>

The button : Trouver Les Événement (Find Events) is suppose to be Trouver un événement

– In the homepage I cannot find where to translate at in the text : 28 Mars 2017 – 31 Mars 2017
    at Club Sportif MAA

I checked the Fr po files and I couldn’t find the strings neither.

Any ideas?

Thank you for your help, have a good week,

Alix

Caroline

Hi Alix,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m so sorry for the issues you’re encountering with your translation files here! Since your inquiry is related to a specific translation, I’m going to move your thread to our translations forum section, where one of our team members will follow up as soon as possible! Please note that we are operating on reduced capacity this week, so it may be a few days until one of our multilingual team members is able to assist. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding! 🙂

Cheers, and we’ll be in touch shortly!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Translate the search in the filter bar and the Next/previous options’ is closed to new replies.