Theming – Displaying the Timezone for event

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Theming – Displaying the Timezone for event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy
    Participant

I’ve created some custom templates and I was wondering how to display the timezone for the events. I can’t seem to find it in the documentation .

So for example if an event is created using the “New York” time zone. It should display 9:00am EST

Jeremy
    Participant

To elaborate more, is there a way to add a filter to tribe_events_event_schedule_details() in order to just display the timezone or even other various parts of the event time in order to format a list a certain way?

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Jeremy,

Thanks for posting, & Iā€™m happy to help. šŸ™‚

Unfortunately, this kind of request would require some customization that we can’t provide on these forums. However, we do have some resources for guidance doing that here. If you need to find someone to help with the customizations, we also have some tips for finding help here.

Hope this helps, and thanks for understanding!

Best,

Shelby šŸ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Theming – Displaying the Timezone for event’ is closed to new replies.