The Events Calendar Translation problem

Home Forums Additional Help Translations The Events Calendar Translation problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alessandro

Hi,

I have my website in 2 languages, spanish and basque, the problem is that the Main page of Events there are some words that are in english, like the title, search events… Events for, Events In, Date, View As:, Month, List, Day…

I found those words in the .po file and they don’t appear, but neither in the theme files.

The translation of the other words in the calendar (like the weekly words in the calendar) are perfectly working.

How can I translate them?

Thank you!

Geoff B.

Good evening Alessandro and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

The best way to handle translations would be to read the following 2 articles:

1. https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/translating-the-events-calendar/
    2. https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/incomplete-translations/

Furthermore, could you tell me which plugin you are using to support multiple language on your site ?

Finally, would it be possible to get a link to that site ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Alessandro

Thanks! I use the plugin Polylang and Vamtam wordpress theme. Unfortunately I can’t give you a link due to privacy of the client’s new site, I’m sorry!

Alessandro

Hi, fixed! Today there was an update and it seems that is fixed updating the plugin. Thank you!

Geoff B.

Good evening Alessandro,

This is awesome news.

I am glad everything works again for you.

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar Translation problem’ is closed to new replies.