The Events Calendar 2.0.5 events passed

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The Events Calendar 2.0.5 events passed

• This topic has 31 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Rob.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Rob

Awesome to hear! Thanks for confirming, Maikel.

Everyone else: let us know the results of your update and whether you’re still having issues from there.

Jeremy

It’s working for me now as well! Thank you for being all over this and getting this fixed so quickly! I can’t wait for the eventbrite plug in!!! You and your team rock!

Jim
    Participant

Rob: stunning work so quickly – all working fine for me now too… thanks for the very prompt turnaround on this.

Rob

This is excellent news. Sounds like you all are having success with the new code. Thanks for being diligent in pointing this out, for your words of praise and for your willingness to sit tight with us as we worked out the issue. Let us know what else we can do.

Ebrahim-Khalil
    Participant

Am I the only one having another problem? Upon updating the plugin all my custom fields for events were lost.

Ebrahim-Khalil
    Participant

Hi again. Managed to restore the fields, but I had to recreate them.

Mihajlo
    Participant

Guys, thanks for the quick fix! I am just not sure how to reinstall and not to lose all the events? I know I am being newbie πŸ™‚

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Mihajlo, you’ll first want to back everything up – database and files. This is good practice any time you are running any website updates. Then, simply copy over the entire plugin folder for both the base plugin and the PRO plugin. Your events are not stored in those folders so don’t worry about losing them. That should do it but let us know if you need any more assistance with this.

Mihajlo
    Participant

Thanks Jonah, its solved now. I know that events are not in DB πŸ™‚ I know they are in db but still, wanted to check if replace would be enough…and not to mess up. Thanks a lot!

Rob

Excellent to hear that this is set for you, Mihajlo…music to our ears. Let us know what else we can do!

Derek

I just re-downloaded the plugin today and am still having this issues similar to what was described above. We are running WP multisite and our home site is pulling event posts from the subdomain sites using the wordpress mu sitewide tags plugin. The event posts from the subdomain sites show up with the correct date on the home site but with an incorrect date on any site where an event was created. I also discovered that the correct date is retained on the posting (subdomain) sites if the event post is set to private.

Rob

Hey Derek. Thanks for confirming; since nobody else has been able to recreate this since, do you want to email pro /a/ tri.be with a set of admin credentials? We’re not going to make any changes but want to copy your time zone settings to see if we can identify this as a conflict with something else (or a core issue with the plugin). It’s definitely possible there’s a multisite problem (we haven’t tested this much against it yet). But I’d like to identify that so we can make sure to get it fixed for the next release.

Thanks, and my apologies for the inconvenience in the interim.

Robert
    Participant

Hi Rob,
    I checked my plugin details and it appears all the files are dated the 27th of March meaning they are the updated one right? I still have the issues with the “event has passed” despite this.

Rob

Hey Robert. I see the blog post I published on the issue was 3/28, so depending on where in the world you are it could have been either. I’d say re-download just to be safe, resave permalinks, page sure the plugins are in sync…and if it persists let me know your time zone settings.

We have been getting a few reports of this from users so far, but are still unable to recreate any of those situations on our end (even when we recreate the user’s time zone settings exactly). Something else seems to be at play here but we’ve yet to figure out what. Hopefully getting more information from you guys will get us there.

Patricio
    Participant

Hi Rob
    Same issue here. Just testing the plugin today, but i need be operative soon. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar 2.0.5 events passed’ is closed to new replies.