System crash, locked out, error in Tribe Code
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/Autoloader.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_6/lib/php’) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas05_data02/14/2316014/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Main.php on line 4716
Cannot even log onto the WordPress page — occurred when updating latest version… UPDATE AVAILABLE…
Need immediate fix.Correct Answer
Thank you for reaching out. These forums here are our “Pre-sales Questions” forums, so we unfortunately cannot field technical support questions here.
It doesn’t currently appear that you have a premium license with us. If this is wrong, and you do have a premium license with us, then apologies for my misunderstanding!
However, in that case please log into the account on this site that has your premium license, and then post this question in a premium support forum.
If you indeed do not have a premium license, then please post your question in our free support forums here → http://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar
We check those forums a bit more than once per week, so hopefully we will be able to get to your question there.
☝️ Now, while everything above is true and we will not be able to provide technical support here, given that your site is out-of-action because of these issues, I wanted to establish a couple of things to try and help before I close this thread
1. This issue is not something other users are reporting, so there may be something unique and specific to your site.
2. With this in mind, please remove The Events Calendar from your site. You mention that you can’t access the site’s wp-admin, so instead of doing it that way, you can remove the files via FTP. If you’re not familiar with this, contact your web host’s support team and request them to remove those files.
3. Once those files are removed, ensure your site’s version of WordPress is updated to the most recent version, which is 4.7.
4. Once you’ve updated WordPress, go to wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar and download a fresh copy of The Events Calendar.
5. Install this fresh copy on your site and see if anything improves.