Submit Button won\'t work

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Submit Button won\'t work

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin
    Participant

Hi everybody,

i’m having trouble with the Pro version of your plugin once more.

i overwrite the bar.php which somehow stopped working.
    I’m assuming it’s the submit button might be the reason, cause search is somehow working when accessed directly via url parameters, the submit button instead isn’t doing anything anymore, only thing happening is the page-title turning to “undefined”

this is my bar.php

<?php

$filters = tribe_events_get_filters();
    $views   = tribe_events_get_views();

global $wp;
    $current_url = esc_url( add_query_arg( $wp->query_string, '', home_url( $wp->request ) ) );
    ?>

<?php do_action('tribe_events_bar_before_template') ?>

<div id="tribe-events-bar">
    			<form id="tribe-bar-form" class="tribe-clearfix" name="tribe-bar-form" method="get" action="<?php echo esc_attr( $current_url ); ?>">
    				<!-- Mobile Filters Toggle -->
    				<div id="tribe-bar-collapse-toggle" <?php if ( count( $views ) == 1 ) { ?> class="tribe-bar-collapse-toggle-full-width"<?php } ?>>
    					<?php _e( '', 'tribe-events-calendar' ) ?><span class="tribe-bar-toggle-arrow"></span>
    				</div>
    				<div class="tribe-bar-filters">
    					<div class="tribe-bar-filters-inner tribe-clearfix row">
    							<div class="tribe-bar-search-filter col-md-3">
    								<label for="tribe-bar-search" class="label-tribe-bar-search"></label>
    								<input class="form-control" data-bind="label" type="text" placeholder="Suchbegriff" value="" id="tribe-bar-search" name="tribe-bar-search">
    							</div>

<div class="tribe-bar-date-filter col-md-3">
    								<label for="tribe-bar-date" class="label-tribe-bar-date"></label>
    								<input type="text" class="form-control" placeholder="Datum" value="" id="tribe-bar-date" data-date-format="yyyy-mm-dd" name="tribe-bar-date">
    								<input type="hidden" value="" class="tribe-no-param" id="tribe-bar-date-day" name="tribe-bar-date-day">
    							</div>

<div class="tribe-bar-geoloc-filter col-md-3">
    								<label class="label-tribe-bar-geoloc" for="tribe-bar-geoloc"></label>
    								<input type="hidden" name="tribe-bar-geoloc-lat" id="tribe-bar-geoloc-lat" value="">
    								<input type="hidden" name="tribe-bar-geoloc-lng" id="tribe-bar-geoloc-lng" value="">
    								<input type="text" name="tribe-bar-geoloc" id="tribe-bar-geoloc" value="" class="form-control" placeholder="Ort">
    								<div id="tribe-geo-options" style="display: none;">
    								<div id="tribe-geo-links"></div>
    								</div>
    							</div>
    						<div class="tribe-bar-submit col-md-3">
    							<input class="tribe-events-button tribe-no-param btn btn-primary" type="submit" name="submit-bar" value="Suchen" />

<input class="tribe-events-button tribe-no-param" type="submit" name="submit-bar" value="<?php _e( 'Find Events', 'tribe-events-calendar' ) ?>" />

</div><!-- .tribe-bar-submit -->
    					</div><!-- .tribe-bar-filters-inner -->
    				</div><!-- .tribe-bar-filters -->
    			</form><!-- #tribe-bar-form -->

</div><!-- #tribe-events-bar -->

<?php do_action('tribe_events_bar_after_template') ?>

any ideas about this issue?

if you can give me a private way to send you a message i’m happy to show you a live url.

Thanks you!

Barry

Hi Benjamin,

Just check the “set as private reply” box when you post and you can share things confidentially (this isn’t possible in the opening post, but you can do it with all subsequent replies that you might make) 🙂

One thing that jumps out at me is that you have two submission buttons, both with the same name attribute. Can you try removing one of them?

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Submit Button won\'t work’ is closed to new replies.