Structured Data

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Structured Data

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Hi there

We’re not seeing any structured data returned from the events page, using the Google Structured Data Checker

Can you advise what may be cuasing this.

Thanks

John

Cliff

Hi John.

In v4.0, we switched from microformat HTML markup to JSON-LD.

In v4.0+, JSON-LD was implemented for Event Single pages but not other views (e.g. the main Events archive view or the Event widgets).

Multiple users have requested JSON-LD be implemented for views with multiple events, primarily the Events List widget, and doing so is likely, but I cannot guarantee any timeline.

For reference: https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Leah

Hello!

I’m happy to report that we have been working on this feature for our upcoming 4.2 release. The new features for each of our plugins are currently being tested by our QA team and by our beta testers. Soon we’ll be putting the finishing touches on the code and then shipping the new versions out to our lovely customers.

Thank you for your patience while we worked on this. We appreciate your support! Keep an eye out for version 4.2 coming your way in the coming weeks.

Cheers,
    Leah
    and The Events Calendar team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Structured Data’ is closed to new replies.