Spanish translation

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Spanish translation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Carmen

I am using the Incarnation WP theme and I have translated my theme to Spanish, however the events calendar plugin only translate days and months. I am not using the premium version. I have tried many things and nothing works. I guess that my question is; If I buy the premium version I will have the same problems or it can be fixed?

This is the message I get:
    Your translation file doesn’t support the multiple textdomains in one translation file extension.
    Please re-scan the related source files at the overview page to enable this feature.

Thanks for your help.

Carmen

Nico

Hi there Carmen,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We just released maintenance release 4.2.1.1 to address the translations issues introduced in version 4.2. From what you describe I guess you might be affected by this.

Also, please note that if you are planning to edit the translations there a way of doing so: How to Override Plugin Language Files.

Regarding the error description you sent: Where are you seeing that error? Can you please send a screeenshot?

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Spanish translation’ is closed to new replies.