Slovenian translation for Facebook events.

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Slovenian translation for Facebook events.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Žiga

The plugin is fully translated, I didn’t translate Facebook API and Facebook secret and Facebook App, i put it in brackets like this ‘Facebook API’ and ‘Facebook secret’ and ‘Facebook App’ because its easier for people to understand, since Facebook in Slovenia doesn’t translate it either.

I would appreciate the free license, I hope everything is okay!

Žiga

I will also translate The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro in the following week.

Leah

Hi Žiga,

Thank you for helping out with translations. It’s important that we have the translations for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO before the other plugins, so I’m glad you are working on those. Once you have those ready I will test these files as well.

Best,

Leah

Aleksaner

Hi. I was about to say I want to translate the plugin into Slovenian but Žiga was obviously faster. Now… can anyone help me by explaining how can I change the language into Slovenian? Where can I download the translations? Thank you in advance. Aleksander

Leah

Hi Aleksaner,

Ziga has not yet replied with the translations for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO. If she still hasn’t replied by Monday 5/26 (more than two weeks after her original post) I would love to have you complete the translation instead.

Best,

Leah

Leah

Still interested in doing the translation Aleksaner? That’d be great! If so, please start a new thread. Thanks!

~Leah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Slovenian translation for Facebook events.’ is closed to new replies.