Simple Grid View of Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Simple Grid View of Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    foleymon
    Participant

Is there a way to view a simple line by line of the calendar? The site represents artists that I would like to filter by name. I do that no problem but would like to see just the dates/venue and not all the other info once they are selected in nothing more than a grid. The customer would like to view this info remotely by selecting just the artist name and then being presented with the full schedule without all the repeated Artist Name,Date,Venue, Etc. they would just like to see Date/Venue as they already know who it is for.

Barry

Hi!

Yes, I don’t see why not. All of our views can be customized and if for instance you are using the Filter Bar primarily with the upcoming event list view you could customize the list/single-event.php template to reduce the amount of information presented.

Our Themer’s Guide covers the basics for this sort of thing, but you would need to spend some time working with the template code to make it happen.

Does that help here?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Simple Grid View of Calendar’ is closed to new replies.