sidebar fills page

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar sidebar fills page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Erik
    Participant

Hello Tribespeople,

If I open:
    http://www.senseweavers.com/events/category/communication/nonviolent-communication/

in firefox what should be a small sidebar fills the screen. Any idea what might be the problem?

Friendly greetings,

Erik

Geoff

Hi Erik,

So sorry for the trouble here! This is indeed a known issue and the good news is that we are in the middle of working on a fix for it that is scheduled to be included in our next maintenance release.

I’ve added this thread to the ticket in our system so we can follow-up with you when the fix has been released.

In the meantime, some others have reported that adding this CSS snippet to your theme’s style.css file works as a temporary solution:

.tribe-events-filters-vertical {
    float: left;
    width: 25%;
    }

Thanks so much for reporting this and for your patience while we work on it!

Geoff

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to inform you that we’ve just published a series of updates to our products that fixes a number of issues.

We’ve fixed the Filter Bar layout issues reported here.

Learn more about this release—version 4.3.3—in the official release notes here → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-3-3-event-tickets-4-3-3-premium-plugins/

Thanks for your patience while we fixed this!
    George

Erik
    Participant

Cool, it works! Thanks!

Happy Erik

Geoff

Heck yeah, thanks for following up to let us know, Erik!

We’ll go ahead and close this thread but please let us know if anythings comes up and we’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘sidebar fills page’ is closed to new replies.