'show filter' on mobile cannot scroll

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar 'show filter' on mobile cannot scroll

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    akwejri3hj4t
    Participant

Hi there, I have a plain vanilla install for the calendar with filter bar and one issue I’m running into is the filter bar when it’s open on the mobile version, I cannot scroll up or down. It seems it’s absolutely positioned at the top of the site, which I can’t access (scroll to) when it’s open. Also, if I scroll to the top and open it, I cannot close it because the ‘close’ button is out of view and cannot be scrolled to – Please see attached url.

Thanks, Jon

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the issues you are having with the Filter Bar in Mobile View.

I can help troubleshoot this with you.

I took a look at your site and was able to open and close the filter on my iPhone in Chrome.

The button to close the Filter is called Collapse Filters and it is under the different filters not at the top. Do you not see that on your phone?

Let me know and we can go from there to troubleshoot this.

Thanks

akwejri3hj4t
    Participant

Brian,

Thanks for the reply but I’m still having an issue. I don’t have a problem opening / closing the filters. However, once the filters are open, scrolling is disabled such that sometimes the ‘close filters’ button is not accessible and filters cannot be closed. Please advise,

Thanks, Jon

Brian
    Keymaster

Sorry for the issues you are still having.

What phone and browser are you having issues on?

In iOS8 in Chrome and Safari I have no problem scrolling on your site.

Let me know about your phone and browser and I can do some more tests.

Thanks

akwejri3hj4t
    Participant

Brian,

Thanks – I’m using Safari Version 8.0 (10600.1.25.1) but have also tested it in Chrome. Basically, resizing to the smallest responsive size. Once the responsive layout changes, then the ‘open filters’ screen locks scrolling, which prevents closing the filters if you’re too far down.

Thanks, Jon

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok so I retested it and was able to reproduce your error, but not on a mobile device.

The mobile filter bar is designed to work on small screens on mobile devices. Testing in a browsers on a smaller browser width is not the environment to test this.

I am not see the issue when viewing your site though a mobile browser.

If you test your site on an Android or iPhone or something similar are you seeing the issue?

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘'show filter' on mobile cannot scroll’ is closed to new replies.