SHORTCODE FIX?

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar SHORTCODE FIX?

• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Edwin.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Edwin
    Participant

HI,

I know there has been alot of talk about the [tribe_events] shortcode not showing the full filter bar.

Is there currently a workaround? This is a key aspect of our website.

Thanks.

George
    Participant

Hey Edwin,

Thanks for reaching out.

The [tribe_events] shortcode does not currently support Filter Bar, and there is not currently a workaround for this.

I also don’t have a specific ETA for the arrival of a fix for this in our plugins—though we hope to add support some time in the coming months.

As for this being a key aspect of your site, the [tribe_events] shortcode feature is itself very new; so, in other words, it’s not like there was support for the Filter Bar with the [tribe_events] shortcode, then we only recently got rid of it—the [tribe_events] shortcode is very new, and Filter Bar is not supported yet.

Please note, however, that the Filter Bar has no issue showing up on the actual main calendar pages—it’s only on [tribe_events] shortcode instance where the Filter Bar won’t show up.

Sorry to disappoint about this, @Edwin. Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

Sincerely,
    George

Edwin
    Participant

My shortcode to the calendar is only showing the Calendar view, when in settings, I am choosing the map default, any ideas what I can do. Also when I click to view other views of the calendar through [trive-events] “It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try one of the links below or a search?”. not sure where to go form here.

Edwin
    Participant

My shortcode to the calendar is only showing the Calendar view, when in settings, I am choosing the map default, any ideas what I can do. Also when I click to view other views of the calendar through [trive-events] “It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try one of the links below or a search?”. not sure where to go form here.

Edwin
    Participant

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property ‘w’ of undefined
    http://4mnow.com/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/vendor/jquery-resize/jquery.ba-resize.min.js?ver=1.1 line 9

this shows on all [tribe_events] pages

Cliff

Hi, Edwin. George is out for a few days for vacation so I’ll handle this thread going forward.

There is a bug with the tribe_events shortcode not displaying the default view from wp-admin > Events > Settings > Display tab.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

The workaround is to specify which view you want in the shortcode itself, such as [tribe_events view=map]

===

I was also able to replicate the issue of the ba-resize JS error and logged that bug internally as well.

I apologize for these issues and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Edwin!

I just wanted to follow up with this topic to let you know we are not able to reproduce the issue described here with our current versions of our plugins.

We hope to see you soon again in our forums 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘SHORTCODE FIX?’ is closed to new replies.