search area not search correct search

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar search area not search correct search

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mark Metz
    Participant

Hi Before one month i added search bar form your snippit code this one to add on my homepage code is this
    function tribe_bar_anywhere_logic() {
    if ( ! class_exists( ‘Tribe__Events__Bar’ ) ) {
    return false;
    }
    wp_enqueue_script( ‘jquery’ );
    Tribe__Events__Template_Factory::asset_package( ‘bootstrap-datepicker’ );
    Tribe__Events__Template_Factory::asset_package( ‘calendar-script’ );
    Tribe__Events__Template_Factory::asset_package( ‘jquery-resize’ );
    Tribe__Events__Template_Factory::asset_package( ‘events-css’ );
    Tribe__Events__Bar::instance()->load_script();
    ob_start();
    tribe_get_template_part( ‘modules/bar’ );
    return ob_get_clean();
    }
    add_shortcode( ‘tribe_bar_anywhere’, ‘tribe_bar_anywhere_logic’ ); But when i type in location france its show all event nothing show special from france but same thing if i do on map page search area there its working fine why same code all things why show diffrent results thanks

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

I tried this out on your site and I see what you are describing. For some reason the queries in the url are much different when using the search bar on your homepage vs on the calendar page.

I found other posts in the support forums about this code snippet, and they were also reporting that the geolocation aspect of this wasn’t working.

Unfortunately, customizations such as this are outside the scope of the support we can provide here in the support forums.

Sorry I don’t have better news for you. I can suggest that you visit our User Voice forum and suggest that an official shortcode for this be added to the Filter Bar plugin.

Thanks,
    Sky

Mark Metz
    Participant

what i am realy despointed your reply i need soulation is this not proffesnal reply pls help its your plugin and you are responsiable pls help thanks

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

I’m sorry to hear that you are not happy with the response I was able to provide.

Please review our Scope of Support to see what types of things we can provide support for here in the forums.

The code you are asking support for is not one of our official plugins. It was provided as an example and starting point for customizations to another customer, and is not meant to be used as is in production.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘search area not search correct search’ is closed to new replies.