Search and Filter by Event Speaker or City

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Search and Filter by Event Speaker or City

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Hi,

How would I go about searching against an additional field we created called ‘Speaker’, and existing field City (from Venue). We have purchased the filter bar add-on to filter by Speaker and City as well, but cannot seem to do so.

Could you point me in the right direction? Could not find any documentation yet to do so.

Thanks,
    David

Nico

Hi David,

Welcome to our support forums, and thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately this isn’t something that comes out-of-the-box with the Filter Bar plugin right now. We are aware this is something many users need, and it’s actually planned for upcoming releases.

That being said, it’s possible to get this working but will require some coding on your end. You can take a look at this sample, also explore this thread and this other thread. That should get you on the right track.

Hope you can get this customization up and running soon,
    Best,
    Nico

PS: You can up-vote and subscribe to this feature at our UserVoice page.

David
    Participant

Thanks Nico for the direction, I will give it a shot.

Also, I did a vote as well.

David

Nico

Thanks for doing so David 🙂

As this is a customization and I can’t provide further assistance I’m closing this topic – but please don’t hesitate to create new topics if you need help with anything else.

Have a nice one,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Search and Filter by Event Speaker or City’ is closed to new replies.