Same issue, submit form not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Same issue, submit form not working

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Casey
    Participant

ballstonjournal,
    I’m sorry for the delay in responding back to you, but I must have missed your reply somehow. After looking at the Word document, it looks like this is just affecting one specific user? If so, then I’d recommend that you make sure they have an up-to-date browser, and walk through the process of submitting events with them to see where they’re going wrong.

It also appears that the user didn’t submit an actual screenshot in their email to you. It looks like they just copied the text that was on the page, and pasted it into an email. If you can have them submit an actual screenshot of what they’re seeing, then that would help to narrow down the issue further.

Since I’ve confirmed that I’m able to submit events successfully, I think we have to conclude that this issue is something specific to this user’s local computer.

Give that a try and let me know if you have further questions. Thanks so much!

-Casey-

Angela McFarland
    Participant

No Casey, this is a sample message. We have over a dozen, same user issue, multiple browsers. The doc also contained a screen shot of the ertor page with the message. It doesnt work, hasn’t worked for several months and is not a concluded peoblwm resolved.

Angela McFarland
    Participant

Send me a priva y e message with an email address and I’ll forward the screeen shot of the error page. Jumping thru message boards and cloud tools is only adding to my frustration…this is embarrassing for us not to have resolved in a timely manner as a local media.

Casey
    Participant

Sure thing! Just shoot us an email at pro(at)tri.be and we’ll do our best to help out. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Angela McFarland
    Participant

Just sent, tx

Josh
    Participant

Hello ballstonjournal,

I’ll be giving Casey a hand in helping to diagnose this issue.

Thanks for following up with us and providing the screenshot. To start off with, this is definitely a strange issue as well as one that we’re not able to replicate locally or see live when attempting to interact with your site. There are a couple of suspicions that I have based on this that will hopefully help to get us pointed in the right direction for the cause of this issue.

1. <span style=”line-height: 13px;”>While on a computer and within a browser that displays the submission form as a broken page, will you go to this website and send the details to the pro[at]tri.be email account? If you could request the same of users who are experiencing this issue, that would help as well.</span>
    2. One thing I noticed within the screenshot was that it looks like it is taken from a user who is logged in to the site. Your theme or a plugin could have some custom code that changes views for logged-in users. Would it be possible to give us an account on the site that would be at the same level as the user who is submitting the issue? We could then test to see if it is different while logged in.

I apologize for the inconvenience but hopefully we can get to the root of the issue quickly.

Thanks!

Rob

Hey Angela! Just sent you an email summarizing our thoughts on what might be responsible here. Let me know your thoughts once you’ve had a chance to review.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Angela,

Haven’t heard from you hear in a while. Looks like you may have been able to get the conversation continued via email?

In that case, I’ll go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions or would like to bring this issue back to our attention, please don’t hesitate to open a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Same issue, submit form not working’ is closed to new replies.